WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU, YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR FAMILY AS OUR GUESTS HERE AT THE AIR SHOW!
We along with the Grand Junction Regional Airport will do everything to ensure that your Air Show experience is safe and enjoyable. Every effort will be made to minimize delays in entering and leaving the Air Show.
We need your cooperation in keeping potentially dangerous items outside the Air Show gates. As you enter the Air Show, ALL bags and all individuals are subject to search prior to entering the Air Show.
• Unattended bags and packages will be removed from the premises
• Sun protection, including hat, long-sleeved shirts and long pants and sun screen are recommended
• Special care should be taken with young children and infants with respect to heat and sun
• Wear comfortable footgear; the Air Show area is paved and you may walk long distances
• SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED EXCEPT IN DESIGNATED SMOKING AREAS THAT WILL BE CLEARLY MARKED.
VIOLATORS WILL BE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL FROM SHOW GROUNDS
The following items will not be permitted on the Air Show grounds and are subject to confiscation:
• Weapons (regardless of permit) including firearms, knives (including pocket knives and multi-tools), pepper spray, stun guns, replica or toy weapons
• Alcoholic beverages, unless purchased from approved vendors and possessing a valid photo ID showing age as 21 or older
• Pets or other animals of any size unless designated as a service animal; all service animals must be in their designated service animal vest and all equipment must be present
• Glass containers of any kind
• Wheels of any kind including but not limited to bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, (kick and electric) scooters, skateboards or wheelie shoes. Exceptions to this are wheelchairs and mobile scooters for handicapped
• Coolers, ice chests, and food. Concessions are available throughout the Air Show area (some exceptions will be made for infants and medical conditions with proper credentials)
The following items are permitted at the Air Show. All permitted items are subject to inspection prior to admission to the Air Show. It is strongly recommended that spectators minimize the number and size of permitted items to reduce access time into the Air Show area.
• Children’s wagons (non-motorized)
• Standard backpacks
• PCS/cellular phones, pagers and FRS transceivers
• Handheld portable televisions, radios and VHF scanners
• Cameras and camcorders
• Water in factory sealed container for personal use. Water will also be available for sale throughout the Air Show area
• Folding chairs and lawn chairs
• Hand held umbrellas
• Strollers and wheelchairs
• Baby diaper bags and strollers, if attending with an infant or small child